• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make dark area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I need a thrilling area with dark ambient with little light. Since I couldnt manage to get a nice result using fogs I'm asking this.

There's a long corridor, our guy is in the middle of it walking through. The corridor should be very dark with just enough light to see the fallen gas tanks, some broken stuff and crates. How can I do this?

Here's a screenshot to give you an idea. This'll be longer and I'll add more things tomorrow, this is just an outline.

attachment.php

Attachments

• corridor.png
    corridor.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Level 14
call SetDayNightModels ("Environment\DNC\DNCAshenvale\DNCAshenValeTerrain\DNCAshenValeTerrain.mdx","Environment\DNC\DNCAshenvale\DNCAshenValeUnit\DNCAshenValeUnit.mdx")

this will set it back to normal if the original DNC model you use is from Ashenvale. There are a few other ones too so it depends on which one you use

Status
Not open for further replies.