• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Masters chamber, twin corridor and vault of the titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How to open giant ruined gate in twin corridor room?
what i need to open vault of the titans room?
where to find dragons aspects and key for other gate in masters chamber?
how to get Feric key?
what is use of gear mechanism?

Last edited:
Level 2
It appears that you are very close to getting the Twin Corridor Key.
Have you found the four switches around the Horde's camp yet? Once you do, you should find a use for the Gear Mechanism, and get closer to the Twin Corridor Key.
Feric's Key is not needed to finish the map, but it can also be found in the area you are currently in, you have to look very carefully not to miss it though!
I have not yet gotten into the Master's Chamber myself, but once you have Feric's Key you are getting a step closer to it.
The Titan Vault is also not required for finishing the map, and I haven't gotten in there myself. You will need a number of special items to get there, two of which will form a Titan Hammer, and one which is used to hold the two together. I only know where to find two of those ingredients. Once you have Feric's Key, look very closely where you use it, you may find one of the two. For the other, look at what you can buy at the Horde's camp near your current position. There is one item for sale that should look a bit odd!

Level 2
Congratulations on completing the map! For Feric's Key, you will have to look very closely in the area you find the corrupted resurrection stone. If you haven't found that one yet, look near the Master's Chamber for paths you haven't taken yet.

Level 2
I think if you want Saruman's Wine, you will find a guide here:
As far as the Suramar Wine is concerned, it's a bit of a longer quest. First, there is a hint coming up when you get close to it. Read it carefully, and maybe you can think of an item that you found already that might fit the description. If you haven't found it yet, there is an enemy on the map that you cannot possibly defeat, the game won't even let you attack him! Maybe you can find a way to kill him after all.
Be sure to check out all the book shelves you run by, talk to all the ghosts you encounter. Both occasionally give you hints for this and other secrets.

Level 2
Someone can help me some more hint for the vault of the titans or suramar wine? I've got the two part of the titan hammer. Titaforged Handle and the Head. What missing? And how can i open the magical pen?

Level 2
Someone can help me some more hint for the vault of the titans or suramar wine? I've got the two part of the titan hammer. Titaforged Handle and the Head. What missing? And how can i open the magical pen?

All of the things you are asking about are part of the same quest. What you need to reforge the hammer needs, among other things, the Suramar Wine. Check out all the different shops you come across in the game, in one you will find a single recipe that needs a few ingredients you cannot buy at any shops, among them is the Suramar Wine.

To open the magic pen that holds the Wine, pay attention to the message the game gives you when you get close to it. It describes a very specific key. You can try all the keys you have found so far, but if you have the right one, it should be quite clear from the description.

If you don't have the relevant key yet, you will have to get it back from a terribly strong enemy! The enemy is so strong in fact that the game considers him invulnerable and won't let you attack him. But there is one item on the map that will work!

You can find hints to most of these riddles by examining the bookshelves on the map, and by talking to the ghosts!

Status
Not open for further replies.