• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

F.A.Q. If you play first time. The chance of falling random items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I PART.
The version of the map 2.4.4b. I’m always passed on Easy mode + 20% Magic find (Support Glyph).
How many rare things fell in 50 hours of play. These things are not needed for a full story passage and if you do not find them do not worry.

The maximum level in the map is 18. In Easy / Normal mode you will have level 16 for the final boss, the other two levels can be obtained by books of experience.

That's what I met in 50 hours of play:

1. Skeletal Door – Skeletal Key - 3 times. Reward: 3 books + Permanent orb

2. Master’s Chamber (Left/Right)

2.1. Left room - Ysera’s Token + Nozdormu’s Token (one of them is always, second by chanse) – 1 time. Without saving / loading it is almost impossible to get two tokens. Reward: Artifact.

2.2. Right room - Key of Life – 1 time. Reward: Artifact.

3. Four Obelisk of Summoning – “Void Sphere” (I could be wrong, but somehow it seems)- 3 times. Reward: Ramdom Epic Item.
4. Ancient, Rare Boss – “Mark of Nature” - 2 times. Reward: Ramdom Epic Item.
5. Shadow Crystalsabowt 15-20 in one go.

I hope this information will be useful to you. And you will have fewer questions. How can I open something ... The chance of falling out in 50 hours of the game is not very big. Do not hope that for one run of the map you can manage to find everything)

P.S. Sorry for the English language, I'm weak in it( It's good that there is a Google translator.

Last edited:
Level 2
II PART.
Other Items.
a. Spiritrealm Cloak - You need explosives. She lies in a room behind a stone door. The room key is somewhere on the table ...

b. Three Royal Rubies.
b.1. Somewhere around "The Waterworks".
b.2. In the Garden where Gazret lives.
b.3. If you find Corrupted Resurrection Stone, find and ruby.

c. Botanic Bowl. You need a hear to get it. So ask her.

d. Quest/NPC "Lorthiras", only for hero "Death Knight", need 1400 gold 4 shadow crystals.

e. Shoveling Pick. Mage Edril and "Gold Mine" will help you find a pick.

f. Guard key. There magicians conjure and guardians stand. But be careful.

g. Items that are in the water - can get only two heroes from all.

h. Eye of the Titans. Good Luck!

Level 2
III PART.
Glyph. Tallent. Equipment.

This is my personal opinion on these things. You can do as you like. There are many opportunities and playability for this. Thanks to the SpasMaster of the map for this.

Glyph.

1. The first one I always take Glyphs of Recovery. For all heroes. This significantly increases survival at the beginning of the game. Well, the magician can take Glyph to restore manna.
2. Then Glyph of Magic Find. That there would be at least some additional drop.
3. Any... If there is no equipment for a magic resist, I take it Glyph of Dampening. If there is magic resets. Then choose which of the Offensive Glyphs.

Tallents.
Usually, talents are divided by the damage of their own spells / hero enhancement / summon gain. Everything fits into your style of play and imagination. But choose one direction!

Attention:
All Glyphs and Talents are easy to swap. Try different varinata, and if some boss doesn’t get killed. Try changing the hero differently.

Equipment.

I strongly advise you to go through the first dungeon "The Waterworks". Get a very useful and needed artifact.

In an hour or two games you will have the first 2000 gold. I advise you first to buy "Scroll of Infinite Knowledge".
Math: 4 min = 1 book. Complet map 10 hours. 10 h - 2 h = 8 hours, (8 * 60) / 4 = 120 books in the end of map!

For summon hero "War Drums"
For strength hero "Firelord's Breastplate"

Shadow Crystal Items use only "Black Raven" (only if play SOLO) and "Crown of Infinity" (if you have 2 or more Damaging type spells)

When you open the second door with The Twin coridor key. I advise you to look at the "Spellbreaker Shield". Without him, you will be sad(

My favorite heroes...

Attachments

• Death Knight.jpg
    Death Knight.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Berserker.jpg
    Berserker.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Siren.jpg
    Siren.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 246
Last edited: