• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Purple Water and messed-up Cliff tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey. I randomly today for no apparent reason got a bug that affected my current map I am working on and no others; one other map has a problem but it is different.

I'm running JNGP with UMSWE enabled, though I have tried disabling it or running normal WE, doesn't fix the problem.

All the water in my map is purple, not just slightly purple, ridiculously purple, and it is not set to be purple (or anything other than default) in preferences. Additionally, both of my cliff types are really screwed up. Though I have no need to use cliffs, I still would like to get to the bottom of this. My map is Icecrown Glacier terrain set, and both of my cliff types, Snow Cliff, and Brick Walls, are screwed.

Snow Cliff appears to be similar to Northrend's snow cliff, which is a different texture and color of snow, and looks really messed up in Icecrown.

The Brick Walls are shaped like brick walls still, but have the textures a cliff would have, and use grass instead of brick. Anyone got any ideas?

Level 7
Does the water appear purple ingame?

Did you make any changes of any kind to the tileset?

Do you have any imported files?

Level 2
Okay, everything is fixed after changing tilesets, changing some of my modded txt files, and doing some other stuff. Thanks folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.