• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Purge

Is this map a lost cause?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Purge

full

Who plays Altered Melees anymore, right?

You play as a Crusader sent to purge a decimated land full of monsters and undead. However, other Crusaders have also come to the land to do the same thing, and because of that, religious tension grows and a war breaks out.

Game-play is altered melee (of course) where you start with a Crusader, you find a location and build a base. You can hunt creeps and level up your Crusader or wait until nighttime when monsters and the Dark Troll emerge from their caves and assault the Crusaders. You earn gold from Farms that generate it and wood from trees. You also upgrade all buildings. The goal is to destroy all other Crusaders and if you can, the Dark Troll.

Now, this is an "old" map of mine that I want approved. But I can't do that because of how much it crashes, so I'm posting it here to get you guys to at least play it once and tell me about any crashes or bugs and if anyone can figure out how fix it, I'll be very grateful and probably give some +rep.

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Purge.w3x
    3.4 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.