• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pudge VS Zerg Soccer v.1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
INTRODUCTION

Zerg Soccer stands in contrast to the notion that the zerg are a malicious species with no sense of humor or fun. While they are quite malicious, some cerebrates have demonstrated both humor and a desire for pure recreation. The recent popularity of soccer among the Swarm is a prime example. Besides sporting a name even a hydralisk can pronounce, it gives opposing Broods an opportunity to compete safely, but the Pudge Soccer team says that they are weak, the Pudge Team now joins the play!

GAMEPLAY

You are a Zerg/Pudge Soccerplayer, along with your teammates you must win the soccermatch by scoring 10 in the game, to do so you need to kick the ball to the base to score, you can also kick your allies or enemy if you want, and you can also use this skills to help you win the match:

Impale-Slams the ground to stun and damage enemies in a lane
Shackles-Ensnares an enemy hero making him immobile and recieving damage per second
Hook-ENables you to grab something, Ally, Enemy or the Ball

CREDITS

Blizzard Entertainment for the Starcraft Map

CHANGELOG

v.0.4
-Fixed Terrain
-Changed the Knockback system
-Added Trees in the goal

Pudge VS Zerg Soccer
-Added Pudge Team
-New Terrain

Keywords:
kick, soccer, starcraft, w3w, zerg
Contents

Pudge VS Zerg Soccer v.1.1 (Map)

Reviews
17:38, 9th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
I find this just horrible, the knockback is very irritating. The limited skill also cause some problems, being impaled then instantly netted(forgot the real name of it, sorry), the hook is the real only decent ability and even then it's constantly needed for when the ball gets stuck in one of the many glitched or corner areas.

I suggest you make an ability or something thats needed to make the ball move, that way you dont auto attack the ball after you get knocked back 15 feet and end up hitting the ball in an unwanted direction.
Also I would check the hp gain on each team, I noticed that the zerg had an extra 175 hp at lvl 2 while pudges still only had 600

Level 5
I find this just horrible, the knockback is very irritating. The limited skill also cause some problems, being impaled then instantly netted(forgot the real name of it, sorry), the hook is the real only decent ability and even then it's constantly needed for when the ball gets stuck in one of the many glitched or corner areas.

I suggest you make an ability or something thats needed to make the ball move, that way you dont auto attack the ball after you get knocked back 15 feet and end up hitting the ball in an unwanted direction.
Also I would check the hp gain on each team, I noticed that the zerg had an extra 175 hp at lvl 2 while pudges still only had 600

Done!!

Changelog:
-New kick knockback system, Press Q to kick the ball or the enemy
-Added a player-leave system
-Added a dash skill
-Removed the Shackles ability
-Added items
-Fixed Scoreboard

I'm going to update it tommorow,for some unknown reasons the update button don't work, and it's almost late night here^^

EDIT: It's here!

Last edited: