• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Public Quests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I've been playing Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning for about a week now and one of my favorite PvE elements in the game is Public Quests (PQs) because it's a great way to get players involved in doing specific PvE events and the chance to win a gold, blue, green, or white bag with one item in it is really great and provides much incentive to do it over and over again. So not only is it fun, but it's rewarding!

The relevance with TKoK is that I think that a map like this that focuses so strongly on PvE should definitely consider adding such a system, since it was and still is a hoot for me in Warhammer Online.

If you've never experienced Public Quests or even played Warhammer Online before, there's an unlimited time trial - which is of course free - that you can download here: http://www.warhammeronline.com/trial

If you guys decide to not add it, then whatever. You guys are making nothing but awesomeness in this mod, so I figured I'd throw this cool concept at ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.