• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help me out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
im considering quitting wow coz it has bugged me from the beginning lol annoying as hell..
im considering changing to one of these:
Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning(due to its great pvp some people say)
Eve online (tried it on trial found it fun but not my usual game which is something like wow)
and then Lotr online(dont know much about this one)
so if anyone has some pros/cons about these games plz tell me

Level 4
Well I love WoW and wouldn't quit it for anything, but since your asking, the best MMORPG out there next to WoW would be LotRO. It's very smiliar to WoW in many things but has improved graphics and of course it's in Middle-Earth! The maps are life size so there are only 2 regions available for play so far.

Level 34
Get Warhammer. LotR never looked all that great, and Eve online looks incredibly boring.

Level 9
Well I love WoW and wouldn't quit it for anything, but since your asking, the best MMORPG out there next to WoW would be LotRO. It's very smiliar to WoW in many things but has improved graphics and of course it's in Middle-Earth! The maps are life size so there are only 2 regions available for play so far.

i love wow to but its bugging me as i said and it have changed to much since vanilla which was the best:(

Level 15
LotRO has horrible character models, as far as i've seen

WAR looks like the best from what you've listed

haven't played, but Age of Conan seems interesting too from what i know

and yeah, WoW starts sucking =)

Level 4
WAR has great unbalancing issues and AoC has some sort of mini-servers to reduce lag but can make two players that aren't in the same party invisible to each other even if they are in the same place. That's what I heard.

Level 34
I hear AoC sucks, and WAR's balancing never seemed bad to me, but I never got end-game. My friend didn't complain much.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I heard Age of Conan has gone through major refurnishing and is getting better- I've never played it, but it was supposed to have interesting combat in general (no auto-attacking here sir) and thus I expect the PvP is also thereafter.

Never tried LotRO - basically, games based on books and films usually don't turn out great, but this one isn't re-telling the story I think, and then it might be good.

EVE Online, isn't that the spaceship thing? I've wanted to try it, but never really had the time.

Warhammer looks aight from what I've seen, never played that one either.

Level 13
Do NOT play WAR! Even if I am a Warhammer fan I'll still say do NOT play it! The game is STILL filled with bugs and glitches, and the endgame PvP is way too unbalanced. Some classes can wipe out whole groups while some cant do anything (the Marauder, which is a MDPS yet every Tank class in the game can out dps it).

From what I've heard Age of Conan has improved ALOT since release.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Anyhow, if you're looking for the most awesome MMOPRG ever made, and you don't really care how old it is, how many Brazilians play it and that it is 2D - Tibia is the game for you, no limitations*, extensive PvP abilities through Enforced PvP game worlds. There's also a wide range of weaponry and spells, and a lot of quests that have not been solved yet (after more than 10 years of being in the game). So you're looking at a challenge.

By no limitations I mean, you can reach whichever high level you want as long as you keep going. I can't recall the highest level as of now, but I think he's over level 400. It takes a lot of time though. Skills can also advance infinite, though the advancement is of course more and more time-consuming. Improving level increase carrying capacity, hit points and mana point (and for certain spells and runes, also the magnitude - ie a healing spell will heal more hit points if a level 100 uses it, compared to a level 20). Increase in skill (including magic level) alters chance to hit, minimum and maximum damage.

BESIDES, you may choose to play it completely free! The benefits of a cheap premium account is of course nice, but not necessary and it does not put you in any disadvantage in PvP combat.

Level 10
I woud not Buy AoC i have it and i promise it sucks... If ur out for a game that laggs like hell... Has shitty gameplay after a while and sucks... then Buy it but if DO NOT TOUCH!

BTW have you heared about Aion? it is supose to Come out in 3 weeks or so... but it shoud be Japans Answer to WoW and shoud be Pritty good:p

Level 6
seriously, EVE online its pwnage, It's like WoW in the planets and bases but when you ride those space ships the gaming experience will fully change to a really nice Third Person Space Ship Shooter!

If you're quiting a great game like WoW you'll need another great game to compensate, that's why I suggest you to play EVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.