• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Psi-Ops Free download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
So maybe I'm a bit late, about 2 months ago they released a Psi-ops The Mind gate Conspiracy port for PC became free with Ad support. As on of my favorite Xbox games of all time, I HAD to get it. And get it I did, its fun as hell killing Meat puppets and its got some pretty near physics and graphics for a 5 year old game.

If the "Free with Ad support" scared you, dont fret. I've played it for about 3 something hours and I haven't seen a single ad I dont know what they mean by ad support because I haven't see any. The only thing you need, how ever is an internet connection when booting up the game (To support the obviously non existant ads) But I turned off my internet after booting it and it worked fine anyway, so you only need it when booting

About the game, its about a branch of the US military that trains telepathatic psychic soldiers. When some bad dudes turn on them, they wipe your memory and send you in to be captured by the enemy, mind wiped so they dont know you have powers (Which you forget)

Obviously the wipe washed off too much memory, so you fight through the game uncovering your past, new powers, and a conspiracy that brings it all together.

But most importantly, you get to use telekensis to throw enemies and smash them onto walls, through glass, into fan blades, electrical wires, gas vents and onto each other. You drain their brains for energy and it makes their head explode (Literarly), and you can mind control enemies along with some other cool abilities like Aura view, remote viewing and Pyrokensis.

You can also use telekensis for other things like solving puzzles and even stepping on objects like a crate and making yourself float past gaps. (Neat...)

The bosses are also fun, anyway enough about that. Go download the game (2.5 GB)

FilePlanet: Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (Free Game))

Note: You need to register to fileplanet, just register a free account. A

Warning: While downloading this file on Firefox, I had a server error 3 times. Once at 900 MB, 300 MB and 121 MB not in that order. I downloaded the Fileplanet download manager and ran the download with that, it ran at the same speed and didnt crash. So I suggest using that just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.