• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Protoss Model Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am making a map and it is mostly finished and I went to get the models I needed today but I can not find any of them anymore.... I am requesting that people put the links for these models:
---UNITS---
Zealot
Dragoon
Dark Templar
Reaver
Probe
Observer
---BUILDINGS---
Nexus
Gateway
Pylon
Forge
Photon Cannon

Like I said, I have seen these models before, quite a few in the Hive's section I believe, most done by killst4r, but now I am unable to locate any. If you had any of these models could you please link to them or attach them if they are not on the web. I will credit you even though you did not make them. (ALso, I am not looking for icons, I know that they are still here.)

Level 12
Are you reffering to the one about the Starcraft Models? I read that and there are no links to these models in there. Also I can not get my WinRar to work for some reason and it won't extract even though it gives me the option, so the Star craft 3D Pack doesn't work.

Level 13
oh damn sooryabout the dragoon, see it WAS on the reasource section at Wc3 Search but the mods there removed it for some reason (fools !) ill be happy to send you the dragoon the rest of the models reside here on this site all you must do is search... (very hard) lol.

Best of luck - Massive attack

PS: send me a link to your email via pm to me, hopefully you'l get it within the week.

EDIT: all the protoss models are in the starcraft 3d conversion pack mentioned in that list of models. in the SC consortium thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.