• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragoon and Zealot Model Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi everyone im in need of two models. A Dragoon and Zealot model from Starcraft. i have found these models BUT they are poorly animated. I need these so badly for my project "Starcraft The Story So Far" because all the other models im using are really good but i cant use the dragoon and zealot models because of the poor animations. If someone could do these you wont believe how happy and thankful ill be. I will jump for Joy!:wthumbsup:. If you do these models your not only helping me out but all the Starcraft mappers out there! Take as much time as you can on it don't rush i don't need the Zealot so much but the Dragoon is the one im needing badly.

Thanks in advanced:wwink:

hi everyone im in need of two models. A Dragoon and Zealot model from Starcraft. i have found these models BUT they are poorly animated. I need these so badly for my project "Starcraft The Story So Far" because all the other models im using are really good but i cant use the dragoon and zealot models because of the poor animations. If someone could do these you wont believe how happy and thankful ill be. I will jump for Joy!:wthumbsup:. If you do these models your not only helping me out but all the Starcraft mappers out there! Take as much time as you can on it don't rush i don't need the Zealot so much but the Dragoon is the one im needing badly.

Thanks in advanced:wwink:

http://www.moddb.com/games/46/warcraft-iii/addons/5039/starcraft3dconversionunitspack-v1

Go and check this.

Level 8
lol everytime i ask this i get a link to the same thing... well not to be picky but that package have the bad animated dragoon model. No offense to Killst4r but its legs look like sausages and there walk animation is like there sliding across the ground. Please someone could anyone make one i don't care how good the quality of the skin just make the model and make the skin bad quality and i will remake the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.