• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Proto-Spike(GUI) [[Fixed]]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
As I Promised, I've fixed it!!!...
-Changed the texture of the spike...
-Leaks are fixed..
-Now you can us it..
_(^.~)/ thanks for the comments...

The Ground Spike Damage
  • Set GroundSpikeDamage = ((Level of (Ability being cast) for Caster) x 10)
  • Wait ((Real((Level of Ground Spike for Caster))) x 2.00) seconds
The Ground Spike Devastator Damage
  • Set GroundSpikeDevastatorDamage = ((Level of (Aclility being cast) for Caster) x 50)
-You can change the values of Damages and Waits.
-Thank You

Keywords:
Proto, Spike, Spikes, Target, Awts, AoE, Ground, Dig, Monster.
Contents

Proto-Spike (GUI) (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 17:58, 13th Aug 2012 Maker: The spell won't work correctly if more than one unit cast it at the same time. The main culprit is the wait functions. You shouldn't use them. Look for a...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

17:58, 13th Aug 2012
Maker: The spell won't work correctly if more than one unit cast it at the
same time.

The main culprit is the wait functions. You shouldn't use them.

Look for a hashtable or indexing tutorial.

Level 6
Those waits are still inconsistent, you need to be using an MUI wait - which I provided I link of how to do last time you uploaded this (FYI, you can update instead of reuploading and deleting the old one) in other news, the spell isn't MUI yet either (still)

hmm...When I uploaded it, i have chosen the wrong map. So I re upload it....Hope you Understand.:goblin_cry:

Level 1
Me and my Brother love this spell but when i transfer this in my experimental map it damages my hero and all allied too... but if i have the right to give a points i rather give 5/5 for the awesome concept.. 8)