• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Projects Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Ack! My bad pc at my father's house has finally broken, this means I am going to be doing little or no work on any of my 4 projects (1 was near release, 1 semi-done, 2 WIPs) because although I have a very good pc at my mother's house I have an unfortunate addiction to Garry's mod. Hopefully there was no damage done to the hard drive, but I know my processor is fried. If my hard drive is too then I'll be set back from 2 weeks - a month and a half on all of my projects. And just when I was near releasing my Maze map! Well, only $964 left to save.

Level 12
Buy new one, mac so it does not break as easily, then get virtualPC and windows XP.

Level 18
Well, things are looking a little better. I managed to scrounge up a bit more $, so I might be able to buy DnL, Malufa has caught me in his web of advertising for it. My bloody father though, over the last 10 months his superannuation has gone up by $30,000 AUD without him putting in a cent and yet he refuses to spend $1000 buying me a new pc! Or even putting in more than $200. I'd ask my mother for money but she's losing money, and in any case she's had alot of problems with work and insurance companies and stuff. She might have to sue her workplace for permanent psychological damages, along with her insurance company, which refuses to pay out for 2 seperate claims she's made, although both are legitamate.

Status
Not open for further replies.