• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Projectile Bat Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
btw... why dont you use the given models? i think the players wouldnt notice if the color of the bat projectile is light or dark purple... and you would save filesize of your map. :wink:

Level 6
ye i got that, but what i meant was that there exist more than one of that model-type:

-human-priest
-morgul-mage
-human-priestess

and their colors are different. i just wanted to note that the players wont matter if the dark mage has a light blue or dark purple missile. well, sure it would bit more effective but what i meant was that your filesize will explode if you do that continually. and more files cz more load time btw...

:)

Level 6
no it was just an advice if you have more of such "details" in your map, dont worry. :wink: all i wanted to say you have to carefully balance between optic and performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.