• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Ultimate TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yup. Its an Ultimate TD! I have been workin on this for ages. This TD is very unique, and i have never seen anything like it before on B.NET. I wont say all the details on it, want to keep my ideas to myself so nobody steals em til they're done :D

Basically its a 4 lane 8 player TD. With a Twist. If you leak you dont lose lives, you get attacked. You have a Town with barracks, and upgrade centers and such. When a creep gets to the end, a creep is spawned to attack the town that leaked. There are also fun quests, secrets, and many other things added. I want it to be a fun yet original TD. You can also train men to defend your town. Sorta like on of those Zerg TD maps where creeps attack a hero in a small box but better. The terrain was done by a friend a while ago and is fantastic. The triggers are done for pathing, up to level 5 on creep runners, have an opening cinematic, half a quest done. So id say its about 60% there. The races are where i need help. Im not very good at balancing, and good races. I have made two experimental ones. Death and Magic. Overall Death and Magic can last out the whole 5 rounds with normal towers and gold. If anybody would like to help me on units, races, quests etc, reply here. I really dont have time to make this map perfect. Anybody that wants to help needs to know what they are doing. Please nobody that half finished a map that never really got out there and dont know what they are doing.. I want somebody experienced at Custom Units, Quest Triggers, etc. Thanks!

Dak

Level 2
Hey Epi,

I didnt post a link to my map, because i dont want anybody to steal it for now, when its done it will be public. Do you know how to make good balanced races for a TD? Also do you have MSN, Aim or some other mesenger for fast communication? Just reply back here. I will send you a PM if you're up for it :D There i will tell you what needs to be done and what is done :D EDIT: I'll also send you a copy of meh map :D

Level 2
Spam you? Why would i do that D:. I'll send you the map n info later on today k? Thanks for helping me out :D

Level 2
Weird... just tried that again and the same undeliverable thing... will you be on WC3 or MSN Later? Just give me your WC3 Account and Server if you're on later k?

Dak

Level 2
Hey Dezmodos. Do you know how to make good, balanced custom units? I need an experienced person in this. If you are then sure you've got the job.

Sorry SuperCow im pretty much done with the trigger work. Thanks for offering though

Status
Not open for further replies.