• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
:thumbs_up:ORC RPG:thumbs_up:

Description:
On the past few weeks ive been making a project called Orc RPG. Orc Rpg is a single player RPG, where you start out as an Orc who had finished training. You may choose from a variety of Orc heros such as Berserkers, Warriors and others. Roam the wides lands of Duratar and aide the Orcs in battle of the humans. Many creatures to fight and places to explore. The Taurens and Trolls are also found in this map.

Storyline:
The savage, green-skinned Orcs are one of the most prolific races of Azeroth. They are commonly believed to be brutal and mindless, possessing no humanity or empathy for other races. Born on the hellish world of Draenor, the Orcs were brought into the kingdom of Stormwind through the dimensional gateway known as the Dark Portal and forced to wage war on the Humans. Although few are aware of their history, the Orcs once cultivated a noble, Shamanistic society on the world of Draenor. Tragically, the proud Orc clans were corrupted by the Burning Legion and used as pawns in the Legion's invasion of Azeroth. The Orcs managed to rebel, however, and they were ultimately able to help turn the tide against their demon masters. Led by the young Warchief, Thrall, the Orcs have reclaimed their strength and honor. Now, the Orcs stand ready to fight not for the sake of conquest, but for their right to survive in their adopted world. Now, Warcheif Thrall is finding a way to have a truce with the Alliance. But that truce may cause many lives, and bloodshed.

Accomplished:
- Terrain (Used a terrain template)
- Creep Respawn System
- Hero Tavern Selection
- The first Quests
- Mining System (fixing)
- Cooking System (fixing)

Open Positions

Role Role Description

Modeller
At least one who can help me in making custom Orc models, Desert Creeps, and attachments.
Triggerer Most likely someone good at systems and at locating leaks.
JASSer I need someone like the Triggerer but who can do it in Jass.
Spell Maker Someone who can make decent/good spells
Skinner Someone who can make Orcish-themed icons, and/or command buttons.
Testers Checking the map for errors/testing it.
Custom Map Preview Maker Making a neat custom screen preveiw for the map.
Terrainer Just someone who can edit the terrain.

Team:
Member's Username Role(s)

Blindman
Project Leader | Triggerer | Storymaker | Spellmaker
Inferior vJasser
TheFairfield Triggerer | Custom Loading Screen Maker
Miss_Foxy Grammar Checker
Army Strong Triggerer | Tester
ACdestinydream Triggerer | vJasser
Illidan_Hunter Terrainer | Tester
Orly_YaRly Terrainer | Quest Idea Maker

If you ever want to join or take part in this project, just post here or PM me.
The positions for a project member is here.

Features

Item Drop System - This makes a dying unit has a 10% chance of dropping an item related to it (i.e. Centaur drops Centaur Bone).

Item Equip System - When the ability "Equip Item", the character will equip the item at its weapon, sheild/offhand and special slot.

If a hero has a Weapon, he may not carry another weapon.

An inventory multiboard is displayed at the game screen, allowing veiw of items in the multiboard inventory.

- Town Teleport System: Uses a Wyvern to fly you to different areas.
- Pet/Mercenaries: Aides to fighting battles, can be revived like the hero.
- Damage Display System: Displays the attack damage when attacked.
- Cooking: Allows cooking of meat, which can be eaten.
- Forging: Similar to Recipes, but an improved recipe making. It is like a small mini-game.
- Mining: Can mine rocks to gain certain items.
- Boss Fights: Some areas have bosses, which give special items.
- Talk System: The hero may talk to units, giving him information or quests.

NOTE: Some maybe removed to lessen it.

Heroes

1. Berserker
Adept at: Damage Dealing
Skills:
1. Berserk - The Berserker rages, incresing his might. This gives him bonus attack and movement speed.
2. Weapon Smash - Smashes the wepon to the ground sending schockwaves at a circular area, damaging anyone who hits it.
3. Blade Run - The Berserker runs to a target location, swinging its weapon around the berserker. Knocks anyone who hits it.
4. Fel Blood - Transforms himself into a fel orc. It makes the berserkers stats doubled for a matter of time.
2. Warrior
Adept at: Defending/Attacking
3. Warlock
Adept at: Spell Casting

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PLEASE ALSO POST IDEAS FOR THIS MAP :D

Attachments

• orc1.JPG
    orc1.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 711
  • orc2.JPG
    orc2.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 797
  • orc3.JPG
    orc3.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 773
  • Orc Rpg DEMO.w3x
    731.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Level 19
This sounds like a good project to work on, may I please help you too?
If you'll approve, I'd love to be your Grammar Checker.
Also, here's a +Rep for your effort!
I hope this map would exceed expectations:)

Edit: I apologize for the +Rep I couldn't do, I think I added too much +Rep in the last 24 Hours. However, I'll still add yours once it's done, I hope you can wait:)

Status
Not open for further replies.