• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Beta Testers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Finally I have cmpleted everything and fixed any gameplay errors I could find on my own and now it is ready for Beta testing.

Now a little about my project!

Project Name:
Hero Siege 2000 Beta v1.0

Description:
An 8 player hero siege. Players select a hero based from a primary attribute and then purchase their skills from shops. Hero's defend the city Keep for 12 waves of enemies along with participating in special events during the regular spawning of creeps. One of the events opens up the option to do a small side quest to kill the Knight who betrayed his people and opened the portal allowing the Demons to walk their world. After the 12 waves of creeps have been stopped from destroying the keep the Heros must walk a path marked with death and corruption and finally confront the mastermind behind the demons evil scheme.

Features:
  • Custom Heros
  • About 100 Generic and Custom Items (90% with custom icons)
  • Many item recipies
  • Over 40 Generic Abilities to choose from (Basic=10 levels Ultimates=5 levels)
  • Special Events
  • Optional Side quest and Main Quest
  • Normal Creep and Double Creep modes
  • Multiboard to show player stats
  • More features to come in later versions

Planned Future Version Features:
  • More Hero Choices
  • Better Spell System
  • Custom Spells
  • More Items
  • More Recipies
  • More Events
  • Terrain Change/Update
  • More Side Quests
  • Special Game Modes
  • More Creeps and Creep Options

Current Progress and Todo List:
Overall||||||||||||||||||||100%

Triggers
||||||||||||||||||||100%

Terrain
||||||||||||||||||||100%

Items
||||||||||||||||||||100%

Heros
||||||||||||||||||||100%

Creeps/Units
||||||||||||||||||||100%

Spells/Abilities
||||||||||||||||||||100%

Events/Quests
||||||||||||||||||||100%

Systems
||||||||||||||||||||100%

Please post any errors or problems you may find with the map here so I can get to work fixing them. Ideas will be considered but not guarenteed to be implemented!

Thanks for checking it out, please post any questions you may have and I will gladly answer them! Thanks again and good luck guys!

Last edited:
Level 4
Hey i can be BETA tester, did u have the map for the test?
how when u increase the wave to 20 or 15? i'm think thats good idea..

What do you mean? Right now still finishing up a few items and then it will pretty much be ready for testing and I will upload it for downloads.

Level 4
Well there are 20 waves per level and 5 levels. There is a 60 second wait before the waves start and 20 seconds between each wave. There is also a double spawn mode that spawns double the number of creeps for each wave.

The waves go as follows:

Wave 1= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 2= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 3= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 4= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged, 1 Heavy Melee
Wave 5= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 6= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 7= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 8= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged, 1 Heavy Melee
Wave 9= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 10= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 11= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 12= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged, 1 Heavy Melee
Wave 13= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 14= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 15= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 16= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged, 1 Heavy Melee
Wave 17= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 18= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 19= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged
Wave 20= 2 Melee, 1 Ranged, 1 Heavy Melee, 1 Hero

I have 4 variables working in this spawn system. 1 that keeps track of when I have an Heavy Melee spawn, 1 that keeps track of when the Hero spawns, 1 that keeps track of what creep level spawns and 1 that tells it if double spawn is on.

Oh, and if all goes well the Beta should come out the day after tommorow.

Level 2
Guess i could spare some time !!

Yeah , ur map seems interesting enough .. the fact that i love hero siege maps is also compelling me to test this map.

Im willing to test the map and see the probs and bugs in it. if u want i can also help with complex trigger coding and sound editing.

Link me the map and ill get to it soon enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE CORRUPTED - a warchasers themed map

Terrain - 60 %
Triggers - 40 %
Heroes - 10%
Tweaks and perks - 50%

Expected deadline - 30 May 2008. !!

Level 4
Just click the picture in my signature, will take you right to the page where u can DL it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.