• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MMORPG - Shadow Crystarium BETA TESTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I'm The6thMessenger, and i'm looking for beta testers for my map.

This map; Into The Darkness: Shadow Crystarium is my try over a MMORPG map in which it's supposed to give you hours of gameplay.

Features:
- 120 Hero Max Level
- 4 Abilities (Up to Lv20) + 1 Innate Ability (Up to Lv50)
- Complete 1/5 of Planned PVE
- Currently only 3 Heroes to Play

Final Release Planned Features:
- Story
- 480x480 Playable Map
- 40 Playable Heroes
- About 500 Items: 200 Player Items, 200 Recipe Items, 100 Quest Items
- Quest System
- Tamara Arena System

Planned Changes for next release:
- Crystal Maiden to Frost Archer (also fixes for her tooltips)
- Adds PVP system
- Basic Items

Walkthrough:

- To get the Moon Key of the access to the half of the Dark Forest; you have to kill the abomination on the right side (below the ghoul camp near the waygate); the place with a demonic door.

- To kill the Black Citadel, you have to destroy both Spirit Towers

- To Be able to destroy the skeleton king and stop minion generation, destroy the obelisk.

- To finish the game as currently is, you need to get the Immaterial Key by killing the Skeleton King.

Known Bugs:
- For Lags for unknown reason, probably because the map is so big. Possibly remedied by a high-spec computer.

Jobs of Beta Testers:

- Tell Me what you think
- Suggest items
- Suggest some heroes
- suggest some enemies

Attachments

• Shadow Crystarium [MMORPG].w3x
    2.8 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Level 3
how many players is it? I scrolled thourgh my map list and am struggling to find it. Would help with player number thanks :p

EDIT: I found it, but I can't start it, it's giving me the "you must have an opponenet to begin the game" prolly fix that and I can test it for you haha

Level 5
how many players is it? I scrolled thourgh my map list and am struggling to find it. Would help with player number thanks :p

EDIT: I found it, but I can't start it, it's giving me the "you must have an opponenet to begin the game" prolly fix that and I can test it for you haha

You can play as much as with 10 friends, although to play alone you need to go for singleplayer. It supposed to have hours of gameplay, a lot of grinding and stuffs. UNfortunately i only have 3 heroes for the moment, i planned 20.

Level 30
Looks really interesting on the features and I always love playing MMORPG types of game for me they are massive types of games that wastes my hours of time on ENJOYING (dont take this as an offense though). Will review this.

EDIT 1: Try making two forces instead of 10 players in a force. It makes it completely unplayable at Local or LAN.

~Reserved for Review~

Status
Not open for further replies.