• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project To The New Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:ogre_icwydt: Basic introduction: this is a game followed around the objective for the players to conquer the enemies bases through the command of your hero, which would be summoned for the act.

:goblin_boom: Game start: there are 4 forces "Alliance, Horde, Sentinels and Scourge". Each player haves your servant, this one that take the risk of the adventure to capture all artfacts to the summoning for your own hero.

Hero summoning :goblin_yeah: : the hero is summoned by the unification of the 4 magic artefacts, all captured through the adventure. There is 4 types of artfacts, "Escutcheon, Heart, Weapon and Proficiency".

Hero kinds :ogre_datass:: Gigantic, Humanoids, Riders and Morphers.

Hero skills: each skill from the hero haves the characteristic of each of the artfact capture followed in its adventure.

Game progress and victory: summoned the hero, the player should destroy the enemies bases. Each team haves 3 players and 4 bases, one central and 3 small ones that protects the main one. Make harder to last your own main base and the game is yours! :ogre_haosis:

Well for the project, i'm a designer, so, about the visual work it comes to me. About the script managment i can help :ogre_haosis:, and about the triggering, :goblin_wtf:, i'm unable to lift one peasant for it cause i'm blind on it :goblin_cry:...

Hope you like it :goblin_good_job:

Level 2
This is the concept idea about the project

Attachments

• TNO concept.jpg
    TNO concept.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.