• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] Project Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Recently, along with all my work in both reality and WC3, there came to me a spark of revitalization in one of my old dreams. That spark was to become Revelation. In Revelation, you play as a holy warrior in a future society, where not all is as it seems. Wielding incredible weapons, and power armor, you are expected to overcome and annihilate adversity to your cause... If you don't undermine it yourself.

Level 12
Sounds Like a Straight forward with a cool plot twist, yet fun theme for a game.
If It was easy to get into and looked decent I could see my self my playing a game like this.

Question 1: What platform is this for? (Phone, Windows, Mac, Web App, ect)

Question 2: Is this a 2D game? Meaning no turning of the camera, live 3d?
I think either will work fine.

Question 3: The equipment in the game sound Really intense, and exciting, will they have powers, like spells, that are unquie to each eq item, or when you say "Incredible" what do you mean?
Question:

Status
Not open for further replies.