• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Restarted

Level 24
Due to some problems I have encounted while making my campaign I have decided to restart this project. However there will be some changes to it. Now this is an RPG, so you can only control one person at a time. And also rather then being a hero you will be a normel soldier or captain. You will however have a list of commands that can be used to control the army, such as advance, retreat and so on.

Level 24
Well this time i'll make 3 short campaigns, rather then 1 large one. So then I shouldn't have so much preasure on getting the whole thing finished. But you never no I might not be bothered terraining the whole thing again and just take some out of the old one :wink:

Level 24
Well basicly due to there being to many bugs, problems, ect with the map. Plus I was having some real problems with the pathing. And also I just don't think the project was getting on very well. But I didn't want to completly abandon the idea so I'm pretty much converting it into a RPG.