• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with triggering - cinematic restarts at one point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys. I have a problem with my custom cinematic. It was supposed to be an intro for a campaign. :xxd:

PROBLEM:

The problem is that at one point the cinematic just restarts by itself. The main character should walk to a region and then attack a skeleton but around that point the cinematic restarts, it goes to the beggining.

Also, if this helps, I made three triggers and don't know how to use conditions so maybe I need to set a condition. I'm not sure. :eekani:

If someone is willing to help, please ask if you need something more to know about the problem.

Thank you. :wink:

Last edited:
Level 1
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
      • Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 4.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Environment - Set sky to Fogged Sky
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Camera - Apply TALKING ACULOTES <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Apply TALKING ACULOTES Copy <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 7.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Acolyte 0011 <gen> named Milorad Krusica: Play No sound and display The time time has c.... Modify duration: Set to 4.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Acolyte 0013 <gen> named Mika Aleksic: Play No sound and display Let's preform The R.... Modify duration: Set to 3.00 seconds and Wait
      • Wait 1.00 game-time seconds
      • Camera - Apply START <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Shake the camera for Player 1 (Red) with magnitude 2.00
      • Animation - Play Acolyte 0012 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Play Acolyte 0013 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Play Acolyte 0011 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Queue Acolyte 0011 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Queue Acolyte 0013 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Queue Acolyte 0012 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Wait 3.50 game-time seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Summon <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrike1.mdl
      • Wait 1.75 game-time seconds
      • Unit - Move Destroyer 0010 <gen> instantly to (Center of Summon <gen>), facing 321.00 degrees
      • Camera - Shake the camera for Player 1 (Red) with magnitude 6.00
      • Camera - Stop swaying/shaking the camera for Player 1 (Red)
      • Wait 2.00 game-time seconds
      • Camera - Apply Interview of Gods <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Apply Directtt <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 2.50 seconds
      • Wait 3.50 seconds
      • Camera - Apply Heros coming <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order Paladin 0020 <gen> to Attack Ghoul 0019 <gen>
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order Paladin 0020 <gen> to Move To (Center of Heros coming <gen>)
      • Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Center of Heros coming <gen>) over 3.00 seconds
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
      • Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 4.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Environment - Set sky to Fogged Sky
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Camera - Apply TALKING ACULOTES <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Apply TALKING ACULOTES Copy <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 7.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Acolyte 0011 <gen> named Milorad Krusica: Play No sound and display The time time has c.... Modify duration: Set to 4.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Acolyte 0013 <gen> named Mika Aleksic: Play No sound and display Let's preform The R.... Modify duration: Set to 3.00 seconds and Wait
      • Camera - Apply START <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Shake the camera for Player 1 (Red) with magnitude 2.00
      • Animation - Play Acolyte 0012 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Play Acolyte 0013 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Play Acolyte 0011 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Queue Acolyte 0011 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Queue Acolyte 0013 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Animation - Queue Acolyte 0012 <gen>'s Stand Work Gold animation
      • Wait 3.50 game-time seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Summon <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrike1.mdl
      • Wait 1.75 game-time seconds
      • Unit - Move Destroyer 0010 <gen> instantly to (Center of Summon <gen>), facing 321.00 degrees
      • Camera - Shake the camera for Player 1 (Red) with magnitude 6.00
      • Camera - Stop swaying/shaking the camera for Player 1 (Red)
      • Wait 2.00 game-time seconds
      • Camera - Apply Interview of Gods <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Apply Directtt <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 2.50 seconds
      • Wait 3.50 seconds
      • Camera - Apply Heros coming <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order Paladin 0020 <gen> to Attack Ghoul 0019 <gen>
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order Paladin 0020 <gen> to Move To (Center of Heros coming <gen>)
      • Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Center of Heros coming <gen>) over 3.00 seconds
  • Melee Part 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Heros coming <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Melee Initialization <gen> is on) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play mix_03s__audio_joiner_com_u <gen> and display Shadow Fiend, your .... Modify duration: Set to 3.50 seconds and Wait
      • Camera - Apply Directtt <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Destroyer 0010 <gen> named MIROSLAV: Play Dagoth_Ur_voice_mod_for_Morrowind___WELCOME <gen> and display Come Nerevar, frien.... Modify duration: Set to 5.20 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Destroyer 0010 <gen> named MIROSLAV: Play Dagoth_Ur_voice_mod_for_Morrowind_I_WELCOME <gen> and display I welcome you.. Modify duration: Set to 2.64 seconds and Wait
      • Camera - Apply Nerevar Second TAlk <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play Nerevar_speech_2 <gen> and display To the place of bli.... Modify duration: Set to 6.60 seconds and Wait
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play BEG <gen> and display Beg the Omniscence .... Modify duration: Set to 2.50 seconds and Wait
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play OFFER <gen> and display And I'll offer you .... Modify duration: Set to 2.70 seconds and Wait
      • Wait 1.50 seconds
      • Camera - Apply I surrender <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Destroyer 0010 <gen> named Shadow Fiend: Play miROSLAV_SPEECH_2 <gen> and display I surrender, I surr.... Modify duration: Set to 9.70 seconds and Wait
      • Camera - Apply Camera 009 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Destroyer 0010 <gen> named Shadow Fiend: Play miroslav_speech_3 <gen> and display Until I see you bet.... Modify duration: Set to 8.50 seconds and Wait
      • Unit - Order High Elf (Female) 0029 <gen> to Move To (Center of execution point <gen>)
      • Wait 1.10 seconds
      • Unit - Order Skeleton Warrior 0025 <gen> to Attack High Elf (Female) 0029 <gen>
      • Wait 1.10 seconds
      • Unit - Order High Elf (Male) 0034 <gen> to Move To (Center of execution point <gen>)
      • Wait 1.10 seconds
      • Unit - Order Skeleton Warrior 0025 <gen> to Attack High Elf (Male) 0034 <gen>
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play you_chooese <gen> and display Ahhh... you chose p.... Modify duration: Set to 3.30 seconds and Wait
  • Melee Part 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Heros coming <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Melee Initialization <gen> is on) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play mix_03s__audio_joiner_com_u <gen> and display Shadow Fiend, your .... Modify duration: Set to 3.50 seconds and Wait
      • Camera - Apply Directtt <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Destroyer 0010 <gen> named MIROSLAV: Play Dagoth_Ur_voice_mod_for_Morrowind___WELCOME <gen> and display Come Nerevar, frien.... Modify duration: Set to 5.20 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Destroyer 0010 <gen> named MIROSLAV: Play Dagoth_Ur_voice_mod_for_Morrowind_I_WELCOME <gen> and display I welcome you.. Modify duration: Set to 2.64 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play Nerevar_speech_2 <gen> and display To the place of bli.... Modify duration: Set to 6.60 seconds and Wait
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play BEG <gen> and display Beg the Omniscence .... Modify duration: Set to 2.50 seconds and Wait
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play OFFER <gen> and display And I'll offer you .... Modify duration: Set to 2.70 seconds and Wait
      • Wait 1.50 seconds
      • Camera - Apply I surrender <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Destroyer 0010 <gen> named Shadow Fiend: Play miROSLAV_SPEECH_2 <gen> and display I surrender, I surr.... Modify duration: Set to 9.70 seconds and Wait
      • Camera - Apply Camera 009 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Destroyer 0010 <gen> named Shadow Fiend: Play miroslav_speech_3 <gen> and display Until I see you bet.... Modify duration: Set to 8.50 seconds and Wait
      • Unit - Order High Elf (Female) 0029 <gen> to Move To (Center of execution point <gen>)
      • Wait 1.10 seconds
      • Unit - Order Skeleton Warrior 0025 <gen> to Attack High Elf (Female) 0029 <gen>
      • Wait 1.10 seconds
      • Unit - Order High Elf (Male) 0034 <gen> to Move To (Center of execution point <gen>)
      • Wait 1.10 seconds
      • Unit - Order Skeleton Warrior 0025 <gen> to Attack High Elf (Male) 0034 <gen>
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Paladin 0020 <gen> named Lord Nerevar: Play you_chooese <gen> and display Ahhh... you chose p.... Modify duration: Set to 3.30 seconds and Wait
  • Meele Part 3
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Nerevar killing <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of Paladin 0020 <gen>) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order Paladin 0020 <gen> to Move To (Center of Nerevar killing <gen>)
      • Camera - Apply Last camera <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Center of Last Region <gen>) over 4.00 seconds
  • Meele Part 3
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Nerevar killing <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of Paladin 0020 <gen>) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Unit - Order Paladin 0020 <gen> to Move To (Center of Nerevar killing <gen>)
      • Camera - Apply Last camera <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Center of Last Region <gen>) over 4.00 seconds
Yes, actually i think the trigger restarts. How to make it continue withoust ''restarting"?
Sorry if this sounds stupid but I've never done any cinematic before.:ogre_frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.