• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First of all i would like to say hello to all of you i am as you can see TasmanianDevil i am not new to hive altdough i have small number of posts.

I would also like to apologize to admins if i made this thread in wrong place that wasn't my intention. So let me get started

I am doing several of projects right now and i can name 3 largest and main ones.

Project 1:

name: King of the Hill (KotH)
i wont say type of map i will only say it is something similiar to AoS but not like it ×D

Project 2:

name: Monkey Island
this is cross between jungle trolls and RPG it is good believe me

Project 3:

name: Elemental Arena
this one is the hardest to make but on my opinion most interesting too

now i didn't make terrain ot anything for any of this maps not because don't have time or stuff it is just i am pritty bad terrainer i can make basic terrain but nothing special. Also i can make some basic GUI triggers but nothing in JASS unfortunatly. So you can see my skill aren't that big but i am quick learner anyway i wold like to hire good terrainer and someone who is good with trigger i prefer JASS but it can be GUI to. Anyone that is interested can contact me and i will explain every map individualy.

thes maps have potential but i just dont have enogh skill to make them so pls PM me for details

Level 2
Maybe i can help with terrain but i'm not the best but i can make some nice beta terrain.
PM me if you accept the offer :)

Level 3
I dont have so many posts either but i have made some terrains, and most of them are fine i believe, im currently working on a Dragon RPG terrain which im making myself, but if you'd want i could help you, cause this Dragon RPG wont become anything soon, i need a team of my own also, so if you'd like to see my work and give me a chance to help, i'd be more than happy to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.