• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Project Recruitment: Legends of The Scion (Next-Gen RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

General Information

Name: Legends of The Scion
Genre: Next-Gen RPG
Map Size: Probably 256 X 256 (EPIC)
Story: None Yet
Setting: Fantasy World

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Hi.
I can make terrain and I can be hero designer. I make icons too.

Cool, Can You Send Me an Example of your Work?

My Email is: <removed>

whats "next gen" rpg?

"Next Gen" Stands for Next Generation

and didn't i try to make up a name for your city building game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
yup, that's why i went and tried to retribute the favour by posting in the thread in your sig

i know what next gen means, what i want to know is what it implies, what is a next gen rpg? how is it different from the previous gen rpg

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

yup, that's why i went and tried to retribute the favour by posting in the thread in your sig

i know what next gen means, what i want to know is what it implies, what is a next gen rpg? how is it different from the previous gen rpg

Hard to Explain Really

Level 9
Waht do you mean with "next generation" . This may only mean that now all models are red:razz: Please define a lil bit more. Then more people may be interrested.

Currently i see:
you have hero designers. So there will be normal hero classes: nothing new so fail being new gen
Setting fanatasy. very new .... so fail being new gen
Participans will get items for their classes- means are restricted to certain classes. not new so fail being new gen

currently this seems to be a everyday fail rpg. Maybe i am wrong , but currently it looks this way. You even dont have a story...

hope you think about this and make a cool rpg out of yours. But when i currently look there are mainly unfished, boring or tottally fail rpgs. There some quite good team rpgs, but they fail having balance for solo players.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I would love to help you out in this... Are there any other roles, like for testers?

I highly doubt the role of tester will be available anytime soon, but when we do need one, i would be glad to contact you!

Regards,
CyberDuelX16

Waht do you mean with "next generation" . This may only mean that now all models are red Please define a lil bit more. Then more people may be interrested.

Currently i see:
you have hero designers. So there will be normal hero classes: nothing new so fail being new gen
Setting fanatasy. very new .... so fail being new gen
Participans will get items for their classes- means are restricted to certain classes. not new so fail being new gen

currently this seems to be a everyday fail rpg. Maybe i am wrong , but currently it looks this way. You even dont have a story...

hope you think about this and make a cool rpg out of yours. But when i currently look there are mainly unfished, boring or tottally fail rpgs. There some quite good team rpgs, but they fail having balance for solo players.

Your spelling is horrible, but, i this RPG has hardly started, so... as a general rule i ask you to not judge a book by It's Cover

Regards,
CyberDuelX16

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

WTF with this guy ?

Hum hum. For the example of the work, I will give you this tomorrow. Just I had never finished a map, so there are some begins of differents maps. And I have sample screens but nice.

Which Guy? And Thanks, I'll make sure to take a look at it

Level 9
i m not hard with you, i just gave critism. It seemed to me that you planned hardly anything. And i hate your usage of the word "new-gen". And i dont like most current rpgs cause most of them are copys of other rpgs:hohum:

i dont judge a book by its cover, i judge it by its content. And i already smelling standart content at you few infos.

hero designers- we will get heros made by you. boring...

setting fanatasy. if you at least define it a bit more. wc3 style fantasy with dwarfs using guns, ot more like conan the barbarian fantasy with heros with much muscles and definitly no dwarfs using guns.There is so much, be creeative made!

Participans will get items for their classes- means items are restricted to certain classes. So if i want my warrior to cast his spells more often i cant use mage gear. i have to use warroir gear. And when i dont like it? Then i have to play mage. Althought i wanted to be a meele hero.:cry:
Maybe a warrior may be more effictive with warrior gear, its simply boring to play him with warrior gear like in every rpg. So i stop playing your rpg and wait for D3.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

i m not hard with you, i just gave critism. It seemed to me that you planned hardly anything. And i hate your usage of the word "new-gen". And i dont like most current rpgs cause most of them are copys of other rpgs:hohum:

It's Next Gen
i dont judge a book by its cover, i judge it by its content. And i already smelling standart content at you few infos.

You can't judge something by an description either, and there is no "content"

hero designers- we will get heros made by you. boring...
Oh, Is that a personal insult, if it is, go to hell, if it isn't then who do you want me to hire? Olivia Newton John?

setting fanatasy. if you at least define it a bit more. wc3 style fantasy with dwarfs using guns, ot more like conan the barbarian fantasy with heros with much muscles and definitly no dwarfs using guns.There is so much, be creeative made!

Orcs beating the shit out of you for not spellchecking your god darned writing (Joke) / But i will try =).

Participans will get items for their classes- means items are restricted to certain classes. So if i want my warrior to cast his spells more often i cant use mage gear. i have to use warroir gear. And when i dont like it? Then i have to play mage. Althought i wanted to be a meele hero.:cry:
Maybe a warrior may be more effictive with warrior gear, its simply boring to play him with warrior gear like in every rpg. So i stop playing your rpg and wait for D3.

There is no way in hell, you can compare my map to D3, i mean, i don't own a friggin company and even if i did, i don't own blizzard. And who in GODS NAME would make a warrior-mage.
Note: There will be Hybrid Classes (If you do not know what this means please enroll in a school)

Regards,
CyberDuelX16

Level 9
It's Next Gen
Next gen dont have a common sense by itself. Explain what you mean. even when it is hard.
Oh, Is that a personal insult, if it is, go to hell, if it isn't then who do you want me to hire? Olivia Newton John?

Looks like you dont get what i mean?And i dont say that you make bad heros. Maybe you make bad heros, but maybe you make cool heros. But even the best hero gets boring after you beat the game:ugly:

Orcs beating the shit out of you for not spellchecking your god darned writing (Joke) / But i will try =).
Sry im dyslexic. Even when i see the mistakes i normally dont get that they are mistakes.

And who in GODS NAME would make a warrior-mage.
me and everyone else which is pissed of playing warroirs the same way.Its not about that its the most effictive way, its about to have the freedom to do it.

Note: There will be Hybrid Classes (If you do not know what this means please enroll in a school)
Sure i know. I play rpgs till 10 years...
And i dont want to compare you do blizzard. i just said that when i get bored i stop playing your rpg.

hope that you start planning your rpg no so its better htan the others:ned:
and now peace brother i dont want to quarrel with you, i just want to critism and help you being creative.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Reply To SlayerII

Next gen dont have a common sense by itself. Explain what you mean. even when it is hard.

Ugh...thing other RPGS don't have? ><

Looks like you dont get what i mean?And i dont say that you make bad heros. Maybe you make bad heros, but maybe you make cool heros. But even the best hero gets boring after you beat the game:ugly:

If i can find multiple Hero Creators, that would add more personality to the game, but at this development point, not many ppl wanna join.

Sry im dyslexic. Even when i see the mistakes i normally dont get that they are mistakes.

Ah, Sorry About That

me and everyone else which is pissed of playing warroirs the same way.Its not about that its the most effictive way, its about to have the freedom to do it.

Mmmm...I'll think about it

Sure i know. I play rpgs till 10 years...
And i dont want to compare you do blizzard. i just said that when i get bored i stop playing your rpg.

Nothing lives for ever, Wc3 Bnet is on the verge of extinction, Im on U.S. West and whenever i log in even DOTA (DOTA FOR GOD SAKE) is 80% hosted by bots, what im trying to say is everyone will get bored, it's inneviatable, the only thing you can do is keep them entertained long enough so that you can throw them another bone. (Best Example = Starcraft)

hope that you start planning your rpg no so its better htan the others:ned:
and now peace brother i dont want to quarrel with you, i just want to critism and help you being creative.

Peace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to diosilva16

@CyberDuelX16: you're doing it all wrong

Please Elaborate

Level 13
it's kinda hard to explain, really

lol, don't take me wrong, twas just a joke, but it was also to show you your own poison, it's kinda hard to take it seriously when you brag your project is different and new, and then you dont describe anything new and inventive, and when asked about it you just evade the question...
i must remind you that youre recruiting people for a team, so trying to captivate people's interest should be a priority, yet you tell virtually nothing remarcable about your project besides that its next gen, and then you refuse to tell people what next gen means

also
Originally Posted by CyberDuelX16
And who in GODS NAME would make a warrior-mage.

that sentence is so full of fail

Level 2
I have to agree with diosilva. There could possibly be potential in this RPG, but to be honest with you, you have nothing to make people interested in it. There's no story plan, and basically nothing to get anyone hooked on it. All this is saying is that you plan to make an RPG and you want to name it "Legends of the Scion." Next gen means nothing unless you have proof to back it up. And "Ugh...thing other RPGS don't have? ><" doesn't clear up anything, because that would mean you'd basically have to start your own company and hire professionals. Your title means nothing if there's no story, and without story you can't have the epic RPG I'm guessing your trying to get at. Besides if you can't come up with a base story yourself who's going to want to join up if they don't know what the story is going to be like? They might not like what it turns out to be and quit.

P.S. Don't bash peoples spelling and grammar if you make spelling and grammar mistakes in the post you make to bash it. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.