• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Project Recruitment - Laioo (Campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16

Laioo / Update Soon

Unexpected tab 2

The Ancients / Bio Soon to Come

Recruitment

Unexpected tab 5

Showcase

Unexpected tab 7

Terrain Update

Laioo is a fantasy RPG. Its the year 1400 and the world of Laioo is in chaos. In the world of Laioo, the ancients have returned, causing devastation and corruption on a massive scale. The thee major races - Humans, Gharrs and the Norns - they must unite to eradicate chaos throughout every region. Long ago the ancients decided to go separate ways - they gained allies and power beyond imagination. (1) Kaizute - the ancient of destruction & chaos and the ruler of the Flat Lands Region. (2) Utopia - the ancient of greed & shadow and the ruler of the Mists Region. (3) Atum - the ancient of hatred and the ruler of the Chaos Fields Region. (4) Genisis - the ancient of valor and the ruler of the Ancient Fields Region. (5) Ardeus - the ancient of darkness and the ruler of the Shadows Region. (6) Heliotrope - the ancient of eternity and the ruler of the Great Lands Region. (7) Vylon - the ancient of gold and Azura's minion. (8) Drake - the ancient of will and the ruler of the Fields of Mystic Region. (9) Kaika - the ancient of purification and the ruler of the Swap Region. (10) Azura - the ancient that stands tall - above all other ancients, believed to have twice the power of all the ancients combind. Azura is the ruler his its own region - Azura's region - the region itself is shrouded in a ere green mist that fills the land - the mist itself is believed to be Azura's magika - the aura of magika is what keeps Azura's region in tact - without Azura; the region will fall apart - and the dimension gate will forever be closed.
[/tab]

egx3df.png

35n7xwo.png

343j5vn.png

b8kdt.png

2zp5oic.png

1zo8g8y.png

nmlyxk.png

34hji8y.png

1pz6kx.png

1j7y9y.png

I've decided to not limit myself. If you feel like you could prove yourself to be beneficial. Id be glad to let you in on the project. I'll take almost anyone that's willing to help in the project. People I really need at the moment is people that can constructively criticize on my ideas. There will be many things added to this project. So I want to make sure I don't add anything unnecessary to the project, as for I'm trying to give the player the best experience possible; not the worst.
[/tab]

mrcl5h.png

8wfeap.png

dptqc8.png

rtguj9.png

k51grc.png

256xy01.png

2wfvazt.png

53pw1g.png

14wzi9d.png

[/tab]

ztj40w.png

2u3w40j.png

de7bk.png

Last edited:
Level 16
I'm recruiting anyone who wants to join. So you're in. I'm going to send you a private message later. People that are good with triggers are more than welcome. Saving me from doing all the triggering.

map-traveling

There will be more areas than what I mentioned on the thread (Not more main areas) (But dungeons and exc.) . But we'll focus those later. No need to jump ahead.

edit: For those wondering what I'll be doing. (Modeling / Terraining / Lore Creator / Coder)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.