• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancients End Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I currently need help with my current project, Ancients End. Currently the project is being completely compiled together by me with help here and there from some friends on the site. However, I'm going to need a few people(1-3) to help me out on it specifically with:

> Story

> Terraining

>2D Artist

Here is a link to the project forum post : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/ancients-end-wip-122070/

While I'd LOVE people helping me at on this project full time. Any help here and there will definitely be credited on release of the game, as well as a big thanks for me. And a little rep on hiveworkshop :)

I currently need help with my current project, Ancients End. Currently the project is being completely compiled together by me with help here and there from some friends on the site. However, I'm going to need a few people(1-3) to help me out on it specifically with:

> Story

> Terraining

>2D Artist

Here is a link to the project forum post : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/ancients-end-wip-122070/

While I'd LOVE people helping me at on this project full time. Any help here and there will definitely be credited on release of the game, as well as a big thanks for me. And a little rep on hiveworkshop :)

Hey! I could help in terraining =) Who's the main triggerer anyway?
I can help in some skills too~ Add me in MSN, [email protected]

Level 6
I could help you with the story. I'm pretty sure I came into contact with you on a different project, but at the time I wasn't ready to join an actual team.

Well now I'm ready and would be interested in assisting you in that field. I have credentials and endorsers if you ever need them.

Level 6
Thanks for all you're interest I'm currently picking a few then going to contact them as everyone who was interested did not post on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.