• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Project Piece of Peace (PPP) #1: Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello guys! This is my first project and I would like to show my first creation to you. This is the very first version of my map. It is an interlude so you only have to watch it. If you have time, please watch this and give feedback to me. It would be very important so that I can improve my map.

Title: Prophecy
Subtitle: Interlude
Description: A general named Andro and his troops are settled in a place called Dreamland. While bored, a prophet came to his base with an intriguing news. And it is up to him whether to believe it or not. This may be the start of his journey. The choice is his.
Version: 0.1.0

NOTE: In some cases the map contains a bug in the part where the rifleman doesn't stop when he arrived at the certain point and moves somewhere instead. I hope you can show me how to fix this. I already triggered him to stop when he arrived at the region.

Attachments

• Interlude - Prophecy.w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.