• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Project Piece of Peace (PPP) #2: Chapter 1 - Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello! Ako si K3N. The PPP is still going and now I am going to let you test the first playable map of Piece of Peace. I hope you could give feedbacks like if the map is too easy or too hard. (Well, it will be somewhat easy because it is the first level.) You could also give me reports if you found a bug.

Title: Orders
Subtitle: Chapter 1
Description: 2 hours later, after being bored at Dreamland, Andro arrives at the border of Triland and Hillside to meet the honorable King Lionsteel. The king has orders for Andro.
Version: 0.3.0

The Following are the names of usable heroes.

Andro Greenlane
-Human paladin. Leader of Army's Outburst and general of Kingdom of Lightsky. He is known for being strong and brave. He hates being underestimated by other people. And willng to sacrifice others for the sake of humanity.
Abilities: Holy Light, Hammerslam, Healing Aura, and Divine Shield

Ametrine Stonegem
-Elven ranger. Leader of Diamondarm. She was an archer before and due to her great skills, she was granted to lead her very own faction. She is willing to sacrifice herself for the sake of the greater good.
Abilities: Lightning, Cold Arrows, Trueshot Aura, and Starfall Abilities

Diamondarm
-Lead by Ametrine Stonegem. The diamondarm consists of elven units. Though their army is only made up of warriors, archers and healers for now.
Units Available: Warrior, and Archers.

-The maximum level of a hero is 15.
-Workers cost no supply.
-In macro mission, the player will lose if the player's number of owned units that are alive is 0.

REINFORCEMENTS
King Lionsteel personally orders General Andro to go to Ametrine's base in order to aid her in eliminating the orcs in Hillside.
Objectives:
Find Ametrine's base.
Andro Greenlane must survive.

OUTNUMBERED
After meeting with Ametrine, they have to defeat the orcs in Hillside. Though it may still be hard for them to do it considering the amount of units orcs have.
Objectives:
Destroy the orc base. (Orange)
Note: It will be active after you finish the "Reinforcements".

NITWIT BANDIT
A group of bandits is also lurking here in Hillside. Even though they are no threat to the humans, General Andro is still irritated to them and wants them killed. He wants the bandit lord to be killed because they usually equip useful items that drop when they died.
Objectives:
Find and slay the Bandit Lord.

war3 2021-02-02 16-37-59-915.jpg
war3 2021-02-02 16-38-14-964.jpg
war3 2021-02-02 16-39-33-922.jpg
war3 2021-02-02 16-40-42-888.jpg
war3 2021-02-02 16-43-04-542.jpg
war3 2021-02-02 16-45-18-800.jpg
war3 2021-02-02 16-45-34-093.jpg

- Initial Unstable Beta Release.​

- Changes the faction color of King's Staff.​
-Replaces the marines with archers in order to fit with the faction. (gaurdian of the flame's feedback.)[/INDENT]
-Added some preview pictures. (deepstrasz's feedback, thanks for rep points!)[/INDENT]

- Fixed the ending cutscene dialogues as they will not match the story and can create narrative plot holes.​
- Fixed typographical/grammatical errors.​

Note: Can you tell me if the ai is attacking?
Enjoy playing and don't forget to leave a feedback.

Attachments

• 02 - Chapter 1 - Orders.w3x
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • Piece of Peace - Humans.w3n
    8.6 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Level 11
i didn't finish it yet but the warrior word in the barracks missing an r i will finish the mission today and see if there more things to tell

edit i finished the mission and i think that you should replace the marines with normal elven archers and make the priests available and by that change the faction will be completely an elven faction and in the ending cinematic Ronald and Ronald and the rifleman are
disappear

Last edited:
Level 3
Wow! Thanks for your feedback. I am considering your suggestion that the marines will be replaced by archer.

A little bit of spoiler ahead, my plan is to place the archer in the Lionsteel faction but I guess it makes sense to swap the marine and archer because marnes are much better thab the archers. Lionsteel is supposed to be a powerful faction.

About the priest, I was planning to include it in the next mission because the point of this mission is them being outnumbered by the orcs. Good suggestion still.

And about the Ronald and Roland, I will fix it. Thanks for alerting me.

Overall, I appreciate you trying my beta mission! Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.