• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Project Piece of Peace (PPP) #4: Chapter 3 - Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello! Ako si K3N. I just posted my latest update now because I take 3 weeks of hiatus and because of school works I have limited time to do this. Please do not forget to turn on subtitles as the dialogues won't show if you don't. As always, feedbacks are very welcome to me. If there are any bugs please inform me and I will surely fix them. Only the campaign file is available because the solo file will create a lot of bugs like some custom datas not appearing in the game.

Title: Blueprints
Subtitle: Chapter 3
Description: Many weeks have passed and the kingdom slowly becomes chaos. Many were angered by the king lying to them. And the king now declared a dictatorship and ordered anyone who opposes them to be imprisoned, or worse, executed.

Meanwhile, Andro and Ametrine cannot start their revolution because their workers don't know how to build advanced buildings that train advanced units. So they have to get the blueprints from the Lightsky Center of Engineering and Architecture in Vainlore. But considering what recently happened, getting them won't be easy.
Version: 0.2.0

Usable hero for this map.

Andro Greenlane
-Human paladin. Leader of Army's Outburst and general of Kingdom of Lightsky. He is known for being strong and brave. He hates being underestimated by other people. And willing to sacrifice others for the sake of humanity.
Abilities: Holy Light, Hammerslam, Healing Aura, and Divine Shield

Ametrine Stonegem
-Elven ranger. Leader of Diamondarm. She was an archer before and due to her great skills, she was granted to lead her very own faction. She is willing to sacrifice herself for the sake of the greater good.
Abilities: Lightning, Cold Arrows, Trueshot Aura, and Starfall.

-Turn the slow autocast off to save mana. It'll be useful later.
-Reinforcements arrive from time to time.
-Not at all times you have to engage in a fight.

SMASH AND GRAB
General Andro cannot start their revolution due to their workers cannot build advanced buildings. That's why they have to have a copy of the blueprint. But because of what happens for the past few weeks, General Andro cannot access those blueprints. So they will be needing brute force in order to take the blueprints.
Objectives:
Take the blueprint for Arcane Sanctum.
Take the blueprint for Workshop.
Take the blueprint for Aviary.
Take the blueprint for Keep.
Take the blueprint for Castle.
Andro and Ametrine must survive.

- Initial Unstable Beta Release.​

- Fixed the availability of Starfall ability.​
- Fixed the disabled gateway and creates a trigger to enable it.​
- Fixed all typographical/grammatical errors.​

Note: Preview will be posted soon.

Attachments

• Piece of Peace - Humans.w3n
    8.6 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Level 11
the way gate don t work please fix it and this chapter is much easier than the previous one so decrease chapter two difficulty because i was unable to finish it because it was too hard for me to finish

Level 3
the way gate don t work please fix it and this chapter is much easier than the previous one so decrease chapter two difficulty because i was unable to finish it because it was too hard for me to finish
oh! That must explain why u didnt comment on the map. But nonetheless, I also tried to nerf that map because I know it's going to be hard. What am I gonna do now sinc you said it is still hard is to decrease the amount of reinforcements, and/or grant the player tier 1 upgrades. I just passed it to a map showcasing event and I am afraid they'll find it hard, just sharing. Anyway, tgank you for informing me about the chapter 2

Level 3
About the chapter 3 yes tht was my bad, I think I forgot to trigger to enable the waygate when you trigger the switch. Thank you as always for the great feedback!

Level 11
oh! That must explain why u didnt comment on the map. But nonetheless, I also tried to nerf that map because I know it's going to be hard. What am I gonna do now sinc you said it is still hard is to decrease the amount of reinforcements, and/or grant the player tier 1 upgrades. I just passed it to a map showcasing event and I am afraid they'll find it hard, just sharing. Anyway, tgank you for informing me about the chapter 2
that fine for me but if you decrease the towers number that will be great because these towers have killed most of my units in a few seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.