• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project F.A.Q

Level 8
(These are not what people are really asking me XD but its kinda common stuff.)

Q: What is Redemption?

A:Redemption is a custom campaign involving a futuristic human race who are stranded in the Warcraft 3 demension by a powerful free minded lich.

Q:What kinda new features can I expect from this over other custom campagins?

A:Not only will you get to play a entirly new race. But you also have entirly new stradagies to peform including range to melee combat, artillary and air strike support, run & gun vehicles, recruit and cammand options.

Q: Wtf is Run & Gun vehicles?

A: Run & Gun vehicles give your tanks,apc's and other ground vehicles the ability to shoot why there running. Yes to people it seems like something very old but with ours. You will be treated to full Turrent abilities such Tank turrents following there targets as well as many other kinds of turrents being able to.

Q: Will you have bases?

A: No the White Legion doesen't have time to manufacture and mine the recources needed to build there own structures. Instead they use gaint vehicles known as M-class support vehicles.

Q: If the race is so futuristic how can the undead even stand the chance?

A: Sheer numbers is a big factor ghouls are not as soft skinned as you think I would think. On top of that the Lich has formed his own undead creations to combat the white legion and gain there technoligy.

Q: I read somewhere you where going to have seperate cinimatics what that mean?

A: Instead of just doing boring in-game we are going to make fully rendered CG cinimas similar to what you see at the beggining and end of the frozen thrown. Acourse are skills won't match the quility of blizzards but we hope to come close.

(Just post here if anybody has any other questions I didn't add which probaly be alot lol).

Turning tanks

There is another thing that you should fix. As you can see the units in warcraft do not wait to turn but they will be moving while turning in movement direction. This can be very annoying for vehicles, especially tanks. I remembered that map by VGSatomi about Red Alert and this thing turned horrible. I hope you will consider it.

P.S. If you think that this type of comments do not belong here, let me know, so I will open new thread about mechanics.