• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project: "bleached" recomening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Since my project thread was closed i decided to create thread since I have so much nice Ideas lately and I want to share them.

So lets clear few things up then:
- I decided to start from scratch again (terrain,triggers everything..)
- Ill post here again when I need something/I get ideas that I want to share/opinions. So I hope people dont think project is dead when im not posting anything.
- Project: info about this project can be found by search function (thread is closed and some info aint true but the basic idea anyway).

Hero uptade!

Kurosaki ichigo:
bleacheddc1.jpg

Hollow withing skill has chance to change getsuga tenshou to black gorain dealing more damage to enemies. Also gives change to evade attacks. There is a picture of GT and BG (I might make it look cooler later but i think it still looks pretty good)

Level 3
its a pretty good idea but for one, When he actually changes to the Hollow he doesnt have chance to use the black getsuga, the hallow just forces it out. 2 I think you should change the color of the black getsuga to an actual black

Level 16
Your previous thread was closed because of flaming and not following the rules. This thread isnt following the rules either, and as this is a new thread opened about the same subject and still not following the rules; closed without a warning. Read the rules, then re-read them, and incase you forgat what it reads in the rules, re-re-read them. Oh and re-read them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.