• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problems with importing icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
untitledpw2.jpg

I was attempting to sell this in a shop I made but it turn green when my hero wasn't near there.

I have the inactive icon for when the shop couldn't select any hero nearby.

I did import the two of the icons but the Art - Interface Icon could only choose one imported icon.

Level 2
It is still the same even if I include the filename to DISSomething.

For example,
BTNSword.blp
DISBTNSword.blp

Level 10
Is it wrong type? Maybe you shouldn't save Alpha Channels for TGA images and save them for BLP. I think the problem is that you save the Alpha Channels for a TGA as you result in a green icon. Try converting to BLP and saving the Alpha Channels if that helps. Tell me if you have any problem;)

Level 32
If the alpha channel was incorrect the icon would appear all black, not as the "green square of death."

Check your paths again, make sure that they're:
Code:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\IconName.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\IconName.blp

Level 2
Thanks for all the great help. It works now. the problem lies in the path set.

Last edited:
Level 2
Anyway, I have created two items such that one heals mana, another one heals hitpoints. Both have no charges and is clickable. (which is forever) But whenever I clicked one of the items, another one was affected by its cooldown. Any solutions to solve this?

Level 3
I believe that when that happens its because of the "Cooldown Group" try modifying that to something else, if possible just say "no cooldown" although im not sure if you can do that. See, if you take a look at "Potion of Greater Healing" it says: "Stats - Cooldown Group: Item Healing" and you can modify the "item healing" to something else. So what happens is all the items in your inventory that are marked under the cooldown group as "item healing" will be affected whether or not you actually use them. Good Luck!

Level 2
Well, I solved that problem. I could have another problem here.

I tried to attach some skills to an item. After when used, the item did show the cooldown 360 degrees opacity turn although the cooldown was there. Any ideas to solve this?

Level 2
Well, I solved that problem. I could have another problem here.

I tried to attach some skills to an item. After when used, the item did show the cooldown 360 degrees opacity turn although the cooldown was there. Any ideas to solve this?

Not anyone have a clue to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.