• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

custom icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've been imported some custom icons but at shops (when there's no nearby patron near or I'm looking at my inventory when I'm looking at shop ) anyway is green color icon. How can I change that?

Level 8
it's supposed to be included in the icon you imported. it has the prefix DIS. w.g. if the button you imported is BTNSkill.blp, it should have a file with it names DISBTNSkill.blp. then open the Import Manager and right click the DISBTNSkill.blp, check the use custom path and change the war3imported\DISBTNSkill.blp to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNSkill.blp

Where can I set disbtn icon? I can only change interface icon (item.)

just change the path of the DISBTN(in the import manager) like this

Interface Icon - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNItem
DISBTN - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNItem

anyway, you always need to use those

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\ and ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\ for the icon paths or else it won't work

and don't ever try changing the path in the Advanced - Game Interface because that would cause bugs for the in-game icons...

Level 5
just change the path of the DISBTN(in the import manager) like this

Interface Icon - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNItem
DISBTN - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNItem

anyway, you always need to use those

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\ and ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\ for the icon paths or else it won't work

and don't ever try changing the path in the Advanced - Game Interface because that would cause bugs for the in-game icons...

Thanks, \CommandButtonsDisabled\ was my mistake. +rep :)

Status
Not open for further replies.