• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problems with a model and creating an object

Level 2
Hi everyone, sorry for the inconvenience, I have 2 problems that I don't understand how to solve.

Model Error
I was changing the models of the paladins so that they had different ones in the human campaign, the first two, the models did not present any problem, they loaded and worked excellently, but in another map, specifically where we found muradin, the model loads in the editor but not in the game, I tried restarting the game, restarting the emulator, deleting the model and importing it again, creating another unit and putting it on, checking the routes that the model brought and nothing works, I would like to know if anyone knows how to fix it.

custom object
As I already said, I'm making the maps and I wanted to put in the inventory of the custom hero that builds a small main room, modifying it, but I can't find how to put it in the inventory, if you could help me I would really appreciate it.