• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Object Editor Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
attachment.php

I am doing a campaign and the data in object editor bugged somehow ( i probably clicked something) and now I get like 500 rows of data on each spell.
The campaign object editor is unharmed and displayes all properly.

Anyone knows how t ofix it? I tried unticking and closing, restarting, ticking view data and closing etc etc still doesnt help

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 299
Level 5
That is a common bug with campaigns. I'm afraid there is no solution to it. However the fields you need to alter to modify a custom ability are still the same as before, that is, changing other fields will have no effect. So what I usually do is open the ability I based the spell on, check what data fields I need to change there and then find those fields on the custom spell by name.

Yes but when you have a lot of maps the unneeded spells that are automatically created from previous levels will only increase size and spell implementation/load time of the next maps.

I agree, that's why we need to copy it, or before you made the map, made the spell first

Status
Not open for further replies.