• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems loading model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I made a model and it works on mdlvis,retera,war3 model editor and on warcraft 3 viewer, but when i try to open it on the editor it doesn't work.
I uploaded the file so that testing can be done.
Edit: i uploaded the textures with the model.

Attachments

• FlameThrower.rar
    613.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Level 23
The first model (Flamethrower) works fine for me, if it doesn't for you, erase the "war3mapimported/" from the texture paths in the import manager.
The other model has an unsupported character in the filename, rename it to use normal latin characters and it will work fine too.
Also, which version of warcraft 3 are you using?

Level 1
The first model (Flamethrower) works fine for me, if it doesn't for you, erase the "war3mapimported/" from the texture paths in the import manager.
The other model has an unsupported character in the filename, rename it to use normal latin characters and it will work fine too.
Also, which version of warcraft 3 are you using?
Sir, i thought of everything, but didn't think about the ç on the model's name, it works now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.