• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with WC3 Editor/World Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm Currently Aspiring to be a mapmaker , but my problem is i cannot OPEN/LOAD any maps.. an error appears when ever i try to. I'm editing other's map so that i can play them at Garena ( DOTA ROOMS w/ my NON-Goldmember friends)

i always put the DOTA-word so that they can be visible on dota rooms

Tell how to solve the error appearing tells me that memory is not enough(or the same stuff) , (Like a Fatal Error that closes it)

or simply help me change the name of the map into DotaVampSpeed

Map link : http://www.epicwar.com/maps/111079/

Level 21
Yeah like the awesome dancing ninja, you can't edit or do anything with the protected maps.
As hard as you try to crack them, they kick you out like a super powered monkey wanting bananas.

Level 9
Try to learn some of the basics of map making and usualy good maps are protected
and they actualy wasnt ment to be protected...bcause of the filesize the author uses an optimizer,widgetizer etc to reduce loading time or reduce the filesize
during optimizing the optimizer will delete a lot of WE data...and unused spells and doodads and everything so..
umm its immposible to open popular maps :D(i tried it once)
BTW if ur game isnt visible on Garena ask ur fren to tunnel u xD

Level 1
@Bloodbath

i think they have dis-abled custom maps on dota rooms . i've been using garena for 3 years , thats what i observed

@defskull&ajerlaoir
oh.. so thats it..thanks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.