• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with Waterlevel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have this really anoying problem with the water level.
I'm working on a map that was on another harddrive, and i have reinstalled wc3 and all the editors on this current harddrive, but i have a problem with the waterlevel or heigh level overall. If i try lowering or increasing the waterlevel it will reset itself to some level which the watersurface was on. This is pretty anoying since i can't make new islands and such because then the map either crashes or the water dissapeares.

Level 6
So you mean that when you try to use Raise Ground tool in World Editor on water areas, the World Editor crashes?

Does everything work fine in-game in non-custom single-player (melee) blizzard maps?

Ehhm i seemed to fixed it, dunno what it was. But i changed some settings and raised and lowered ground for whole map some times. And now it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.