• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with -save/-load RPG maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAN

NAN

Level 2
Hi everyone ,
I have a problem with RPG maps that have the -save/-load option.. like GoH rpg or Tales of Yrchian ORPG...
When ever i host a map on Garena ( lan ) pll join me , everything is fine, noone get disconected, but when ever i do -load xxxx-xxxx-xxxx , and load my char in any rpg map , people get disconected...
Or if I join other ppl's RPG maps and load my char I get disconected from their games.. This probled apeared 3 days from now..
If any1 knows whats the reason of this and how to fix it please reply to this thread...

not a WC3 problem , alrdy reinstalled it , in the last 3 days i opened ports on my router 6112 - 6119 and closed them, they were always closed before , and nobody ever got disconect on RPG maps , other maps like DotA etc. work fine, no1 gets disconect...

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.