• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with Overclocking ATi Mobility Radeon HD 4530!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have a problem with overclocking my ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530, does anyone know how I can overclock my card?

I really need to, the performance boost is massive, says the 5 known people who successfully overclocked the card in the world said.

Here are just a COUPLE of my problems, I have about 100 more (exaggeration because I'm quite furious I can't overclock it)

AMD Clock Tool Error
s11078.jpg

Rivatuner Error
5dpdhw.jpg

All help is appreciated! Please reply soon!
EDIT: For those who haven't used Rivatuner, there should be a customize button at the bottom, the one at the top displays different options to the one at the bottom, the one at the bottom has the clock setting features.

The button there is displayed on my other 4 computers, just not the one I need it most on.

Level 1
I had this same problem up until ten minutes ago, I spent all last weekend trying thousands of different utilities to no avail. Just go pull down the latest version of AMD GPU tool (0.9.26.0). It's newer than 0.9.8.0 which is what I'm guessing you're using, a close reading error on my part (0.9.26.0 !=0.9.2.6.0)

I got the same error message before and now it lets me change my clocks to whatever I want. Hope you have the same luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.