• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with my map! Trigstr!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
:ogre_rage:I have a map that has a problem and I just put my heart and soul in doing it and after that this **** error appear, DAMN!!! It displays all text to TRIGSTR_ with numbers in it. Can someone fix it for me? I really don't know this problem... First time seeing it... Oh and sorry If I am in the wrong section to write this up... THIS DAMN ERROR Really ruined my map....Thats one of the reason really I don't like to create maps anymore...because of this SIMILIAR ERROR!!! If someone can repair this + REP and Thanks!

Attachments

• Final Fantasy ORPG v1.0 by Allain55X..w3x
    441.5 KB · Views: 31
Level 19
How do I fix it? THey say I have to download Xantan... Is it really true...

Xantan is a hacker... i believe you mistook the name of the person who gave you advice as the advice he gave you

Anyway, if you dont use JNGP than your map is totally corrupted and theres no way to restore it, unless someone went in MPQ editor and saw that someone changed the name of the string table >.>

Level 4
Jngp?

Xantan is a hacker... i believe you mistook the name of the person who gave you advice as the advice he gave you

Anyway, if you dont use JNGP than your map is totally corrupted and theres no way to restore it, unless someone went in MPQ editor and saw that someone changed the name of the string table >.>

How do I use this JNGP?:ogre_icwydt:

Level 4
DO you know how Ladik's MPQ works to recover the TRIGSTR in my game?

As what the tiltle says! DO you know Ladik's MPQ? If yes, can it fix my problem about the strong problem?
:vw_wtf:

Level 4
No PROBLEM ANY MORE!

No probem anymore with the map! Im just have to be patience and change all the Text string to its original. SO far my game has only some little text so its not gonna be a problem for me to change now! Thanks to all who help and give thoughts about this thread. +REP to all!:goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.