• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm working on a Japanese Battle Standard Model and I can't seem to get it to import and display wthout crashing the WE. I've been trying at this for several hours now (which is ridicleous because im sure its something simple) Can anyone take a look for me to see whats wrong?
Will +rep ANY AND ALL HELP.

Edit:
It opens fine in Wc3Viewer and Wc3 Model Editor.

Edit:
Okay I fixed the crash error (lots of trial and error). Now the model just spazzes/twitches/explodes in WE. I suspect I deleted a vertex or something. Maybe someone can help me find/fix this problem? I'd really appreciate it because I'm not very good with this stuff.
Also, the path for the texture is Textures\cloth.blp

69332d1257807433-problem-model-flagerror.jpg

69333d1257807433-problem-model-flagwhatitis.jpg

Attachments

• Flagerror.jpg
    Flagerror.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 133
  • flagwhatitis.jpg
    flagwhatitis.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 125
  • BattleStandard.mdx
    3.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Cloth.blp
    63.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Level 3
It only has one bone (just the root @ origin) And it shouldnt have any anims. (I was adding some but took them away because I thouht they might be the issue). Anyway here's some info:

attachment.php

Also, how do i remove animated tracks?

Attachments

• Info.jpg
    Info.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 171
Level 3
General Frank! You sir, are a god!

Tyvm!
Also, I'm curious too - how did you fix it? +rep to both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.