• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ Time to vote for the top 3 models! The POLL for Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! 📅 Poll close on July 16, 2024! 🔗 Cast your vote now!

Problem with model convert solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
125
My problems with modeling were that I couldn't convert (export) the model properly from 3DS Max into .mdl or .mdx's because when I changed it the rest of bones were missing and the only one was the root bone. I tried every exporter script(gmax scripts too in 3DS Max).

I found the solution using GMax, I have imported the .3ds to GMax and used the DeX script and finally converted it, Red Alert models will be soon uploaded.

GMax scripts don't work properly in 3DS Max!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top