• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem With Attack Waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys i have created an AI which sends attacks to the player there are 4 attack waves the first one is just a starting wave, the second wave is a moderate type of wave, the 3rd wave is a wave where the enemy hero joins up and the 4th wave is the same as the 3rd wave but a little bit harder. The AI has 2 different heroes in them which thr first hero shows up in the 3rd wave and the second hero shows up in the 4th wave and my problem is that the AI sends the 3rd attack and the 4th attack AT THE SAME TIME and after that attack is being dealt with the next upcoming attack now turns back to the 1st attack wave which is why i said that the 3rd and 4th attack wave shows up at the same time though this doesn't always happen it happens sometimes which is quite annoying i don't know why but it seems that my attack waves have a problem so does someone know how to fix this?

Level 12
You mean like you created this in the AI editor? For a better functionality, I suggest to make the AI with triggers.

Level 9
What you use for AI making? AI Editor?
Its just 4 attack waves with the first attack wave delay is 30 seconds second wave 60 seconds 3rd wave 120 seconds and 150 seconds for the 4th wave the initial delay is 80 seconds and the minimum forces is the 4th attack wave.

Level 20
I don't think anyone can help you unless you tell us how you're implementing this, because there's at least three different ways (and several permutations each) to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.