• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Solved] Making Attack Waves fight each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So, I see a lot of tutorials on how to get attack waves to fight the player, but what I'm trying to do is make two attack waves fight each other. In my map, the player has a CPU ally that sends attack waves at the enemy while the enemy also sends attack waves at both the player and the ally. However, both waves simply run past each other, go all the way to the enemy bases, and chill there. They are considered enemies in the game, as putting up guard towers results in the waves being killed as they don't even attack those.

Level 13
It sounds like either an issue with how the forces have been set up or how the alliances have been set up in your triggers

With alliances you have to make sure you go both ways, so if you want player 1 and 2 to be enemies, you have to make player 1 treat 2 as enemy and also make 2 treat 1 as an enemy. If you only do it one way then you may end up with only one side being aggressive while still being viewed as an ally

It sounds like your CPU's are treating eachother as allies, but the player isn't counted (hence guard tower issue). How have you set up your forces?

Level 2
I actually figured it out. Now I'm trying to figure out how to stop them from fleeing when injured, but there's a lot on that. This is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.