• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with area of effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im making this spell where if you cast it a circle of flame comes from around the caster and goes stright....but I dont know how to select that area....Please help me! EDIT: Nevermind my friend knew how but didnt know how to explain it...He told me to use points....Now it could be 1000000x better cause the points he put went in front of the caster and not all around....and they dont go away...XD so if you still know a better way please tell me... I need a spell where fireballs come out and around the casters body and damaging everything around it...It should make a circle around the caster and not a square (circles make everything look more natural...our bodys arnt square XD) Thank you..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.