Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Problem! Pathes XD

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by blanzzer, Mar 9, 2005.

1. blanzzer

blanzzer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Shit, i have a knight with a changed texture, the texture is knight1.blp i import it and call it:
    Textures\Knight1.blp
    it's the path i change for the model i import the model with the path Units\Human\Knight1\Knight1.mdx

Doesn't work....
    Help!

2. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    If you want your knight model to have more than one skin change the path of the skin in the model(convert mdx to mdl and change the path there, save and reconvert to knight1.mdx) then import the changed knight model and the skin(knight1.blp), set the path of the skin to the same as in the mdl.

In the object editor change the art - model file of any unit to the imported mdx(you don't need to change the path), save and restart WE or run warcraft to see the changes.

3. blanzzer

blanzzer

Resources:
    Resources:
    doesnt worked...
    i try like that: war3mapImported\Knight1.mdx
    for mdx and like that to blp: war3mapImported\Knight1.blp
    and i try:
    Knight1.blp
    Knight1.mdx

Doesn't work!

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Did you change the path in the mdl? It doesn't magically change, you need to make sure it does

And did you change it so the texture path was "Knight1.blp"? Cause it should be if you're only deleting the WC3Imported. And of corse remember to save/restart