• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Problem Learning a skill (through triggers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, i am just having an issue with Trigger Editor. My Problem is that i have a shop, the shop sells item, when a hero buy this item he, learn a skill. My problem is that this hero, isnt learning the skill. I will post the trigger, is quite extensive.

• Heroe Compra un skill
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Selling unit)) Equal to Skill 1 Agi Seller
    • Actions
      • Set Tempplayer1 = (Owner of (Buying unit))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Mana Burn
        • Then - Actions
          • Set TempSkill = Mana Burn(AGI)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Level of Mana Burn(AGI) for (Buying unit)) Greater than 0
            • Then - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Level of Mana Burn(AGI) for (Buying unit)) Equal to 7
                • Then - Actions
                  • Game - Display to (Player group(Tempplayer1)) for 5.00 seconds the text: You Cannot Level Up...
                  • Player - Add 2 to Tempplayer1 Current lumber
                  • Item - Remove (Sold Item)
                  • Skip remaining actions
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Hero level of (Buying unit)) Greater than or equal to ((Level of TempSkill for (Buying unit)) x 3)
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Game - Display to (Player group(Tempplayer1)) for 5.00 seconds the text: You need more level...
                      • Skip remaining actions
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Unit - Increase level of TempSkill for (Buying unit)
                      • Game - Display to (Player group(Tempplayer1)) for 5.00 seconds the text: You have upgraded t...
                      • Set Skill1[(Player number of Tempplayer1)] = (Level of TempSkill for (Buying unit))
                      • Skip remaining actions
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Skill1[(Player number of Tempplayer1)] Equal to 0
                • Then - Actions
                  • Game - Display to (Player group(Tempplayer1)) for 5.00 seconds the text: You have learned a ...
                  • Hero - Modify unspent skill points of (Buying unit): Add 1 points
                  • Hero - Learn skill for (Buying unit): Mana Burn(AGI)
                  • Game - Display to (All players) for 30.00 seconds the text: (Name of (Buying unit))
                  • Set Skill1[(Player number of Tempplayer1)] = (Level of TempSkill for (Buying unit))
                  • Skip remaining actions
                • Else - Actions
                  • Game - Display to (Player group(Tempplayer1)) for 5.00 seconds the text: You already have a ...
                  • Skip remaining actions
        • Else - Actions
The hero has 2 abilitys: Hero, Inventory (Hero)
The ability is tiled to be a Hero ability. I really dont know whats going on, the debug tells me that the buying unit, is the hero i want(the name is shown properly)!!

EDIT: Woops, i fix it, i had to add the ability, not learn it :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.