• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prime Directive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Pyritie has declared the conflict to be useless and told us that if we see pony pictures in threads that aren't connected to MLP: FiM and ponies, we have the full right to report them as spam.
So if you see anyone post a pony picture in the forums, resource threads or in your VM's, report them as spam immediatly.

This means that T.R.A.P. members from this day forward, limit our dislike of MLP fans and the show itself to this group's discussions. I repeat, do NOT offend pony fans in chat nor in the forums, and you must stay away from the pony thread, so that the conflict wouldn't escalate again.

Level 12
Guys I thought about it, and I'm leaving the group... Yea I don't like what they are doing to the site but seriously why should I try to stop them, in time the pony flood will disappear itself, Imma just wait, you guys do whatever you want but I'm stopping with this

Status
Not open for further replies.