• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Priestess of the Moon

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
This Model is based on POTM from ported models in this site
Contents

Pirestess Of The Moon_TC (Model)

Priestess of the Moon (Model)

Reviews
Em!
Em!
Some issues need addressing before I can approve the models. Please fix the issues listed by the sanity checker. Please add collision to the TC version. The other version has two collision spheres with the same pivot point. Please correct the...
Level 10
just wow dude! great great work you got here imo
i love the new get up, the hair, stand ready and the walk animation
the whole model is lovely!
please do a Tyrande redo as well

Em!

Em!

Model Reviewer
Level 29
Some issues need addressing before I can approve the models.
  • Please fix the issues listed by the sanity checker.
  • Please add collision to the TC version. The other version has two collision spheres with the same pivot point. Please correct the collision pivot points.
  • Please fix the right arm animation jerk when transitioning from the Death to Dissipate animation.
  • Please try to reduce the polygons to around 4k

Last edited:
Level 30
Some issues need addressing before I can approve the models.
  • Please fix the issues listed by the sanity checker.
  • Please add collision to the TC version. The other version has two collision spheres with the same pivot point. Please correct the collision pivot points.
  • Please fix the right arm animation jerk when transitioning from the Death to Dissipate animation.
  • Please try to reduce the polygons to around 4k
i can do all of them except for the last one, i tried it with other models of mine and it failed miserably.

Edit:
in the 3rd issue: what do you exactly mean by "jerk when transitioning..."? i checked the animation and it looks okay, i mean it's natural to find glitches during each sequence since i make them with magos model editor but i haven't heard about this kind of issue ever before.

Last edited:

Em!

Em!

Model Reviewer
Level 29
i can do all of them except for the last one, i tried it with other models of mine and it failed miserably.

Edit:
in the 3rd issue: what do you exactly mean by "jerk when transitioning..."? i checked the animation and it looks okay, i mean it's natural to find glitches during each sequence since i make them with magos model editor but i haven't heard about this kind of issue ever before.
3rd. Yeah, I accidentally caught that while testing the dissipate animation in the game. It is probably just the arm not being in the same position where it ends in death and begins in the dissipate. You can ignore the issue if you don´t spot it; it does not break the game.
The polygon rule does bother me. You worked hard on these models. I´ll ask some questions and get back to you on it.

Level 30

Edit:
3rd. Yeah, I accidentally caught that while testing the dissipate animation in the game. It is probably just the arm not being in the same position where it ends in death and begins in the dissipate. You can ignore the issue if you don´t spot it; it does not break the game.
The polygon rule does bother me. You worked hard on these models. I´ll ask some questions and get back to you on it.
I see, but i got to say the polygon rule didn't apply to my "Dark Willow" model which has around 6k polygons and still it received approval from the site, that's why i'm confused - because it felt like a green light for me in order to make them as detailed as possible...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 71
I see, but i got to say the polygon rule didn't apply to my "Dark Willow" model which has around 6k polygons and still it received approval from the site, that's why i'm confused - because it felt like a green light for me in order to make them as detailed as possible...
I think the important thing is, do many polygon models affect the game in any way? Do they cause graphics issues or slow down the game, whatnot?
If not, we're not in 2003 anymore, people, please.

Em!

Em!

Model Reviewer
Level 29
Back in the day, before I learned how to model, I did not care about any issues with models as long as they did not break immersion. High polygons just meant more awesome. I am waiting for an answer, but I think there shouldn't be a problem. Site rules only state no unnecessary polygons. I think there are no such issues with your work.